Friday, August 08, 2008

just another friday

Here are some pictures of Adam helping me do the housework. I love how he loves to help! He helps me put the clothes in the dryer. He loooves to help me vacuum. He'll even help pick up his toys and books sometimes. How I wish I could keep these helpful feelings alive for oh, say, the next 17 years or so! :)


Isn't it ironic that your entire home can be clean and clutter-free, but when you go to snap a picture, suddenly the one pile of stuff is highlighted... literally. So frustrating...

Anyway, to those of you who are worrying a bit about how bare the living room is, never fear! We actually bought couches last night. Unfortunately, they will not arrive for 3 weeks, but we bought them! So eventually, maybe by my birthday, we'll have somewhere to sit.

And I know I wrote "just another friday," but I just looked at the calendar and the Stephanie Meyer concert is this Tuesday! I'm so excited; I haven't been to something like this in forever! I'll take pics and let you know how it was!

No comments: