Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ahh... getting rid of stuff has to be our favorite thing to do. At least you'd think so, judging by the amount of stuff that has left our house this past week. We tackled the two rooms in the house that were still storing random stuff, and the trash can just filled on up! We're so excited to be free of all these boxes of things we don't use and don't care about! So now the two back bedrooms are completely moving-ready, and we are tired but still on-schedule (I can't believe it!) for moving out. We have 3 weeks. We're going to make it, people! :D

So, to celebrate, here's a cute thing Adam did this week.
Earlier this week, I had to take away his lawn chairs. There are too many things up high he just shouldn't get into right now. But he still had his little ride-on car...
SoI made no-bake cookies for my VT girls. I put them as far back on the counter as I could. Still, as I was cleaning up, I hear a crinkle, crinkle... I came around and there was a cute little Adam, standing on his car, mouth and hands covered in chocolate. It didn't even occur to him that he might be in trouble; he turned to me with a HUGE smile on his face and said "MMMMmmmm!" It was so cute! I laughed and cleaned him up, but the next day his car was also stowed in our closet. I can't wait until we move and he can have his favorite toys back! :)

Oh, and those of you in Utah: HUGE moving sale at our place this Saturday. Pass it on!

No comments: