SO sorry I haven't been able to blog-- we're still moving in and the internet has been flaky at our house. I have, however, been keeping a post-it note of Things I Need To Blog About, so here goes:
First, the Adam update: Our cute son is now pulling up on absolutely everything (including empty laundry baskets, which promptly tip over and dump him in the middle, and the gate in the kitchen doorway, which looks so sad) and cruising from chairs, to me, to the couch, to whatever else looks sturdy. He has also used this new-found ability to climb the stairs in his grandparents' house, much to their amazement. He recently figured out how to bend waaaaaay over and pick up something off the floor while standing and holding onto something. He has several new teeth pending (and looks like a little water fountain half the time), and says "mamama" when he wants me. He also loudly says "na-na-na!" when he is mad about something. He is just the most fun little person and we love getting to spend every day with him.
He is also now completely blond.
As for us, Steve starts school next Tuesday (his next to last semester, yea!) and Margaret is working, with Steve, on getting all our stuff moved back in. We had the garage sale of the year last weekend, and sold tons of stuff. We still have more to go, though. Those of you who have visited us in the past, especially while at Wymount, would be really impressed with our new space-filled home.
Well, that is pretty much us in a nutshell. I have another cute movie of Adam being silly that I hope to post sometime soon. Keep visiting! Once life settles down I will be blogging like I was before. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment